Coronavirus Decontamination Fogging Service
Infections in the workplace are a very real risk to all businesses, due to the ease with which the virus is transmitted. We know from the swift and good work done by the World Health Organization, that this is an enveloped virus that is transmitted between humans through aerosols released by a cough or a sneeze by the infected. It is also spread through simple touch – the virus lives for up to 4 hours on copper, 24 hours and on plastic and 72 hours on stainless steel. Once an infection occurs within a business, that business is responsible for carrying out decontamination protocols.
We provide Coronavirus Decontamination with Zenda-fog
Our disinfectant Zenda-fog contains multiple components which are scientifically proven to kill viruses.
It can disinfect hard, soft and hard to reach surfaces. This allows for multiple industries to take advantage of our service.
The areas are decontaminated and disinfected by fogging with our Zenda-fog product. This is crucial because airborne viruses must be decontaminated. Fogging completely covers and decontaminates walls, floors and any other surface efficiently & effectively. This includes hard to reach areas and any equipment.
- Surface and equipment coronavirus decontamination
- Storage facilities
- Food preparation and cleaning areas
- Desks, tables and office equipment
- Transportation environment
- 99.9% proven bacterial kill rate
- No harmful by-products and totally non-corrosive in use
- Improved user experience especially those with asthma or sensitive skin
- Odour, colour and taste free
- Cost effective and simple to dose
- Multi-application, one product with multiple uses
- Degrades into water and oxygen post disinfection
* Only undertake fogging of rooms with full specialist assessment and advice, fogging with disinfectant is a hazardous activity and should only be carried out by professional applicators.